- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Celebration – for classes 1st and 2nd
July 9, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Father’s Day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society. A day which celebrates the fatherhood, paternal bonds and the efforts of male parents towards their family and society.
Special Days & celebrations bring the students or the children closer to each other’s cultural beliefs and traditions to develop respect and understanding. In lieu of the same Junior Wing of School is feeling delighted to inform you that Father’s Day is planned on July 8, 2022 (for classes Nursery to UKG) and on July 9, 2022 (for classes 1st and 2nd),
Dear all benign Fathers , you are cordially invited to be the part of the celebration. The objective behind celebrating Father’s Day is-
- To nurture the relations and strengthen the bond between parents, child and school.
- Involving the parents with the mainstream of school.
- Parents partnership in functioning of school.
- Recognizing and respecting the role of fathers in national building.
Kindly note the following-
- Father’s Day is planned on July 8, 2022(for classes Nursery to UKG) and on July 9,2022(for classes 1st and 2nd), The celebration will begin at 11:00 am, we have second PTM for the session on same days, timings for the PTM is 9:00 am to 10:40 am.
- Attendance of Parents is mandatory for the PTM and for the celebration as celebrations are the vital part of the curriculum. Attendance of Parents will be recorded.
DRESS CODE FOR FATHERS- Yellow Attire