“Financial Literacy for Financial Well-being”
DPS FIROZABAD in collaboration with SBI has successfully. conducted Financial Literacy Programme on 1st July, 2022 as 67th SBI Foundation day
Our main resource persons/speakers were
- Sumit Kumas Dubey, Branch Manages. State. Bank of India, Dabrai Branch
- Shri Pavan Chaturvedi, Senior Manager, SBI Life insurance
- Shri Avdesh Shrivastav, Business Development Manager, SBI Life insurance
- Shri Pradeep Kumar, Business Executive, SET General insurance
- Shri Avinash Dubey, area learning and development Manager, SBI Life Insurance
Today our students and teachers got enlightened with the knowledge of various financial plans related to investment, insurance, saving plans, pension Schemes, SIP: (systematic investment plans) etc.
The students learned the importance of savings and investment at an early age, A habit of saving and investment helps students to develop an improved outlook to manage finance in life.